We provide innovative MES solutions for:
- Factory control;
- Quality control of production;
- Interconnection with machines;
- Maintenance check;
- Efficiency gains.
- Leadership in solutions for Smart Factories;
- Create awareness of the competitive advantages of DMP;
- Demonstrate the unique advantages we can offer as a company with our services and solutions.
- Production processes riduction and optimization;
- Direct access to critical, centralized, and shared data;
- Monitoring facilities and operators’ activities;
- Graphic control and visualization of the efficiency of the machines, the departments and the plants;
- Quality system and increase of production efficiency.
DM Management & Consulting™ is part of the National Intelligent Manufacturing Technology Cluster (CFI), aligning itself with the propulsive drive of the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) which issued a “Notice for the development and strengthening of National Technological Clusters”.
The goal is strong economic growth in the manufacturing sector.
DM is a constant observatory on the national and international scene. Thanks to continuous training, it is at the forefront of promoting applied research projects.
Thanks to a concrete presence on the territory, DM and its partners offer to customers:
- a strong network of coordination, and circulation of new knowledge;
- a networking of knowledge, and innovations.
Aiming at the digitization of production, DM Management & Consulting supports innovative entrepreneurship.
By applying the Industry 4.0 technologies and bringing consultancy and innovation to the companies, we take care of the efficiency and optimization of production processes.
We support manufacturing companies in processing and digitization.
We are reliable and reliable partners, thanks to the experience gained in dozens of projects of Digitization of the Factory to which, over the years, we have taken part.
We innovate all sectors. Our software is modular and adaptable to the needs of each company.
WHY INVEST IN THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION?
Being 4.0 means having always connected machines that allow collecting and transmitting data in real time.
The card will disappear and will be replaced by digital and intelligent systems. New technologies will have an impact especially on the production line, where a series of manual control activities will be replaced with interactive and automated forms.
The new production techniques make it possible to manage company resources in the best possible way, involving the workforce more, reducing costs and waste.
One of the most complex activities for a company is to make predictive analyzes. Thanks to Big Data and Analytics that record all data collected by industrial machines and interpret information, it is possible to make predictions and intervene before potential problems arise.
The relationship between business and suppliers is made more efficient thanks to the continuous exchange of information in real time. In this way, delays in delivery are reduced and the warehouse is optimized.
Digital innovation assists different business solutions for the company that can sell a product and gets new profits.